Reopening

Two years ago I closed my in home child care for personal reasons. I needed to take some time off. I honestly didn't think, at that point in my life, that I would be reopening my child care ever again. Two years of healing and taking time for my kiddo and I, here we are, reopening. And I couldn't be happier! 

About a month ago, the first little person to attend my childcare in two years started with us. Before the  reopening I had so many emotions. I was super nervous because it had been two years since I worked with kiddos in this capacity. But ultimately I was very excited. A month in now and I'm pumped. I missed working with kiddos so much, which is one of the biggest reasons I decided to reopen. I missed teaching, watching little ones grow, and being a friend and helper to families. Before I closed my childcare I knew that I would do this the rest of my life. This knowledge made it all the more painful to close the doors to my business. 

When I closed I was deeply heart broken because I felt like I would never come back to childcare. On the flip side of that heart break, I am now so thankful for the time I took off and away from running my own business. Being away gave me the opportunity to appreciate and be truly grateful that I have the ability to do this again. Taking time off has brought excitement back into what I do. I have so many plans for the future, ideas to try, and goals to reach. I'm just so thankful for the fire to be back in my heart. 

I'm not the only one who is thankful for our reopening. My daughter Mona is elated to have a little back in our home. She enjoys saying goodbye when she leaves for school in the morning and she enjoys coming home to laugh and giggle with our new little person. I love watching them play and have fun together. Mona is a natural caregiver. Sweetest kiddo in the world. I might be a bit biased when it comes to my little. You can judge for yourself if you know us though. However I must warn you, I promise Mona will win your heart the minute you meet her and you will feel the same way I do! 😊 Watching the kiddos enjoy their time together makes my heart smile. 

With that being said, I'm definitely not in any rush to fill all the spots in our childcare right away. Just taking things, one day, one step at a time. Enjoying every ounce of this moment. Basking in the rays of joy that this time in our lives has to offer us. 

Well guys, that's all from us over here. Have a wonderful weekend!

Catch you on the flipside!

~ Miss Frankie 💖💗




Oh just some selfies from our Sundays with the family.




Go Steelers!




Tehe!





As my dad says, if you don't like the Steelers, you must just not like football.
😊


Comments

Popular Posts